Thursday, July 2, 2009

WE'RE ON FACEBOOK!

Northside Honey Bees now has it's own fan page on Facebook. You can find it by using the search tool that Facebook provides, just type in Northside Honey Bees! Even though I do not have any honey to sell yet, I feel that there is nothing wrong with getting your name out there. Everyone is Facebooking and Twittering now so there is no reason not to be connected. As soon as the honey and related products are ready I just update the status on our Facebook page and, as the late Billy Mays would say, BAMM! Everyone that has came to the page and signed up knows right away that we got honey! I am super excited. I am already thinking about getting some shirts with a little honey bee and Northside Honey Bees wrote in the breast pocket area...think they would sell...??? I would wear one. Also some hats would be nice. Those type of things would make great gifts to relatives and friends, and also another way to get our name out there. I guess I am easily excitable, but I love doing this! I love keeping bees!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
html hit counte code download
Click for free url submission service.