Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FEEDBACK

I am leaving this post to request feedback. If you read this blog quite often, or if you have just happened up on it for the first time, tell me what you think. What would you like to see more of? Pictures? Factual information about honey bees? new ideas? Honey bee news? Stories about my hives? I am about to start building new hives, would you like to see lots of pictures of my progress? Wanna know the different types of honey bees and help me choose the ones I will use next year? Wanna see pics of the areas I am thinking of locating my hives next spring...maybe vote on it?
I'm just trying to get some idea of what people are interested in knowing about Honey Bees and my operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
html hit counte code download
Click for free url submission service.