Friday, February 27, 2009

Excitement & A Discovery!

If you have never heard of the band Selah, well all I can say is you need to get in the know! They are only mine and my wives absolute favorite gospel group! I have to say they have the some of the best voices around! Want to know more about Selah? Checkout their website.
Like I was saying, they are only my fave gospel group....AND I GET TO SEE THEM PERFORM LIVE TONITE!!!!!!!!!!!! They never perform locally, So when I heard that they were doing a benefit concert for the Hope Clinic at Brentwood Baptist Church in Tennessee, I pounced on the opportunity. So me and Linz have a date night planned. she bought a new black dress (which looks she absolutely amazing in!), and I am going to dress nice, we are going to go out to eat and then on to the concert. Is there a better time to be had anywhere? I am going to get to spend quality time with my wife, eat good food, and see my fave group sing praises to the Lord! And you better believe I am going to be singing along....I love to sing praises to Jesus and his Father!

That was the excitement, now for the discovery...

I discovered last night, from my Auntie Bill, that my great-grandfather was a beekeeper!!! Can you believe that?????? I practically have beekeeping in my blood!! I am going to do some research and see if I can't find an old picture or something. That would be too cool to have a pic of my great grandfather with his bee hives!! I will post more about this discovery later, along with a story my aunt told me that she remembers about him and his hives.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Jarrod Evans...How have you been I haven't seen you in years...I too LOVE the group Selah...They are AMAZING!!! I follow the "Bring the Rain" blog as I am sure most do... Anyway it is great to read your blog. And your wife is gorgeous... Take care and enjoy the show

    Ashley McClintok Bridges

    ReplyDelete

 
html hit counte code download
Click for free url submission service.