Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Too busy...

Sorry I haven't posted in so long, but I have been super busy! Last week I was in Ft. Mitchell, Ky doing a training class for work and this week I am going to St. Louis! And all my other spare time I am in church or working on some remodeling Lindsey has talked me in to doing or trying to get my bee hives built. That means (being the male that I am) that I have about three or four projects started and none finished. C'mon I can't be the only guy that does that! Anyways, I have got all my hive boxes built and painted so I hope to get some pics on here when I get back from St Louis. I have a lot more to write about but no time right now!!! This little message was just to let everybody know that when I slow down a little I will get you guys caught up! Just a reminder, April 11 is the bee arrival day and I am definitely going to post pics of me putting my bees in to their new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
html hit counte code download
Click for free url submission service.